We finally finished the project! I'm really happy with this experience, I feel like I learned a lot and I'll be able to apply it to my life in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR
Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...
-
Why is symbolism important? Symbolism is an artistic technique to give indirect suggestions of emotions, ideas and states of mind. Symbolis...
-
Goal of the opening The goal of the opening is to show Dave's passion for music and his numbness when doing other things. We want to sho...
-
How are we going to get music? It is obvious that our opening is going to need music because our plot is about music. So we thought that th...

No comments:
Post a Comment