Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Start

 We just finished the Music Marketing Project. This project helped me learn and understand ways to market and some filming strategies. While me and my group made the music video I learned a lot of ways to have the most effective shots that can make the audience connect with my work. Now that I'm going to start my portfolio project I can use these techniques to make my 2 minute film opening better.


My partner and I want to stay organized and keep a schedule so we don't have to stress out over time management. We also feel like this will make our project better since we're not going to be in a rush to complete the tasks that we want to complete.


In terms of the film opening, we thought about the genre that we want to work with, and we decided between two; suspense or comedy. We feel like these two genres would be easy to create a story and make an effective opening. We also started thinking about people we know that can be actors in our project and talked to them to see if they would do it. Me and my partner are going to try to meet every weekend or every other weekend to work on it so we can keep up with the schedule we are going to make in the upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...