Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: New Schedule

 Even though we were able to record some of the opening this week, we still have a lot to film and we weren't able to meet our schedule due to complications during the week. Therefore, me and my partner are going to have to make a new schedule that will allow us to still have time to edit. Me and my partner know that following this new schedule will be key to the success of our project. Fortunately, it will be easier to follow this schedule because it's mostly going to be during spring break, so we won't have any other classes or things to worry about.


Day 1: Monday 3/21

Record the studio scene 3-4 hours

Day 2: Wednesday 3/23

Record the girlfriend scene 1-2 hours

Day 3: Thursday 3/24

Record the office scene and reshoot previous shots 1-2 hours


We feel like this schedule spreads out the work and will give us time to have good effective shots that will make our film opening better. It will also give us good time to edit the film in the way that we have been thinking about in the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...