Thursday, March 3, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Music



.




What was the thought process in making the music?

Since our opening is very reliant on music we realize that what the music we produced has to match our opening and our plot overall. Our opening is very reliant on sounds since in each scene Dave is going to make a sound duty’s will add on to the beat that is shown in the end. My partner and I decided to use every day items to make the beat. For example, we used a pen tapping to make the drums because we know that Dave will make a sound tapping that will add on to the beat. Other everyday items that we used are salt shakers, a chair, and many other items.




What difficulties are we going to face in the future?

We know that the beat has to match the opening and since each sound is added after every scene, we are going to have to edit the scenes and the beat so it match the whole opening. We know that this will be a difficult task and our beat will have to change a lot but we think that the music is the key part to making this project different and more effective. We are also thinking of changing the sounds that we previously mentioned in order to make the opening better and easier to edit later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...