Thursday, March 17, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Filming Part 1

This week my partner and I finally started filming. We realized that our plan in the storyboard was difficult to accomplish with the resources that we had so we had to change some of the shots and some of the order of the shots while keeping the same story. One of the problems that we had was lighting. We need to have a dark room while still having good shots so we had to use soft light but we didn’t have that kind of lighting so we had to work with what we had. This week we filmed the morning scene and the car scenes which doesn’t go according to schedule but we thought doing this the same day was smarter than doing it in separate days, so we decided to change the schedule to go according to what we recorded this week. 



Some difficult shots that we had to take were the car shots because we didn’t have a tripod or any way to hold the camera so my partner had to record me while I drive around. We also think that we are going to have to film these shots again because it was raining and in order to be able to keep these shots it’ll have to rain the other days that we film which is unlikely so we will probably have to record these scenes again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...