Sunday, March 13, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Shooting Schedule

 My partner and I wanted to break up our shooting days into four days. This would allow us to have more time for blog posts and for editing. For the office scene we are going to have to travel to a different location that is 30 minutes away from our city. We know that we will need to manage our time well and at the same time have good shots in our film, so we decided to add breaks so we are not overwhelmed with shooting all the time.

Day 1: The daily routine

We are going to film when Dave is getting ready for work. We will need to get the necessary outfits for filming and go to the necessary location which is my partner's house.

Day 2: The office scene

We are going to have to travel to a location 30 minutes away from our city and we are going to have an actor play the boss.

Day 3: Driving and Girlfriend

Filming will be at the actress playing the girlfriend's house which means we would have to travel to another location. We will also film the scenes where Dave is driving which won't be difficult to shoot.

Day 4: Studio and Bedroom Scenes

This scene is the biggest part of the opening so we know that it will take the longest time so we are going to schedule more time for this specific scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...