Saturday, March 19, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Group Meetings

 This week my class had group meeting in which we shared our project ideas and our progress to our classmates. In this meeting I shared my idea and was looking for help in some aspects of the project. For example, me and my partner weren't sure if the name "It Comes in Waves" was right for our project, but my classmates said that it was and that we should keep the name. My classmates also gave me the idea of making the saturation darker at the beginning of the film opening since we are showing that he is depressed and then have more brighter colors at the end to show how he is enjoying making music.


This meeting really helped me figure out some doubts that I had about my film. It also helped me build confidence towards it because my classmates said that they really liked my idea. Also, the fact that I was able to answer questions that my classmates had also helped me because it showed that I know a lot about my project and have clear ideas that I know how to execute. It was also revealing knowing that a portion audience that me and my partner were targeting liked our idea and all we had to do was execute it correctly. Overall, this meeting was very helpful and I thank my teacher for giving us the opportunity to participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...