Friday, March 25, 2022

The Process Behind Creating A Film Opening: Issues

 What are the issues we are having?

This week we had spring break. Spring break could’ve  been the most productive week for our opening because we didn’t have school and we could have easily finished filming our opening and focused on the reflection and the editing instead of having to focus on filming and editing at the same time. However, we barely got any work done because me and my partner both had to travel. He had to travel in the beginning of the week and I had to travel at the end of the week, which means that we had to move all of our schedule to this week. 

Another issue with our opening is that it has been had to record the girlfriend scene because the actress playing it with a jot available most of the time and we are going to have to record this scene too next week. We also know that we are going to edit the sound because it is a big part of the opening and our plot as a whole. We also have some shots that we don’t really like for our film so we are going to have to reshoot many shots that we have already shot so that we can have a better and more effective project. We are also going to have to write and film the reflection individually, and this is a big part of our project so it should be a great focus this week.


How are we going to resolve these issues?

We know that next week it’ll be a busy week, so we will have to have a schedule that we will follow so that we can still have a chance of having a good effective project. We will plan to focus each day on a specific scene and that same day I’ll edit it and send it to my partner so he can fix the sound because I am better at editing and he is better with sound. We will also use our class time to write the reflection and the record it over the weekend, we feel like if we use all of our class time for this we will be able to write the reflection while still being able to focus on the opening itself



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...