Saturday, March 26, 2022

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: Schedule for new week

 Why do we need a new schedule?

My partner and I have been having issues staying according to schedule due to traveling and other activities that have prevented us from doing so. Next week we will have to follow the schedule we planned because if we don’t then we won’t be done before the due date. 


What’s the new schedule?

Day 1: March 30

Work on CCR script in class

Film studio scene in the afternoon.

Edit studio scene and morning scene

Day 2: March 31st

Film office scene 

Finish editing studio scene and edit office scene

Day 3: April 1st

Work on CCR script in class

Film girlfriend scene

Edit girlfriend scene

Add sound to everything

Day 4: April 3rd

Record CCR and submit project and CCR.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...