Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: What I have learned so far

 What did I think about this project before starting it?

Before I started this project I thought that it would be easy, that if I followed my plan, I would be able to finish this without any stress. I thought that my ideas were going to look exactly like they looked in my head and that it was possible to do every idea that I had in the span of two minutes. I also thought that two minutes seemed like a long time and it was going to be hard to get to that time and finding a plot that would give me an opening that would say the plot of the movie in that time.


What have I learned so far?

After planning and working on my film opening I have learned and realized many things. One of the main things I have learned is that time management is key in the success of a film. I also learned that for a film opening two minutes was really short, I had planned a very long opening that I had to cut many of the things we filmed because it was way too long. Another thing was the fact that many of the things that I had planned to do I couldn't do because they were too difficult to film or edit, so next time I'll have to think more realistically.

Overall I'm glad I made many mistakes now because it makes me better for my future projects and helps me learn to do a better job at solving and avoiding problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...