Wednesday, March 30, 2022

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: Filming Part 2

 Me and my partner are finally done filming!!!

This week we were able to follow the schedule that we had planned and finished filming. We filmed the studio scene in Tuesday after school, and we knew it was the most important scene so we made sure that our shots were good quality and showed what we wanted to show. In this scene we decided to use a lot of color because it brought brightness to the scene, showing that music is what he likes doing. We used an LED lightbulb that changed color to make the scenes look better and more artistic.





Then after recording the studio scene, we wanted to be finished with filming so we went to the set for the office and filmed the office scene. We wanted to make this office look boring so we made sure that the desks and office as a whole was plain white and cleared so that it didn't show many details about Dave.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Process Behind Making a Film Opening: CCR

 Here I’m reflecting my experience during this project and I talk about what I learned doing it. I also reflect the techniques I used to cre...